Monday, August 18, 2008

Self Portraiture



So Rachel talked me into blogging for Miss Ella. Today I was in the studio and decided to do a little self-portraiture. I will be officially 39 weeks tomorrow and I am so ready. I went to the Dr. on Thursday and she said that I could go into labor at anytime. All I need to do is dilate. Jim makes fun of me and says that I try to coax her out. Well, maybe I do! That's one of the beauties of pregnancy that it truly is a surprise as to when they will arrive which we really don't have many true surprises anymore. We are really looking forward to welcoming our baby girl!

6 comments:

rachelprice said...

That made me tear up! You are going to be such a great mommy! I'm so glad you are blogging so we can all keep up with The Turnboughs! Much love and I better be high up on the list to call when Ella comes!!

Julie Adams Gray said...

I love that you are blogging! Your picture is so beautiful and exciting. Keep me updated!

Winter Wonderland said...

YEA!!! I'm so excited that I get to see all that's going on in your world. Congratulations to you and Jim!!! I will be looking for pictures of the precious little ones.

Chandra said...

OMG that is so neat. Those pictures are beautiful. I am so happy for the both of you. I can't believe you are going to be mama. How wonderful. Keep sending me pictures.

Tricia said...

Hey Laura,
It is Tricia, Audrey's sister. I just wanted to tell you Congrats and that will be praying for you as Ella makes her entrance into the world. You will be so glad you have those pictures, they are beautiful!

Melissa said...

Hey! You look great! Congratulations!!