Tuesday, April 28, 2009

YouTube Tuesday

This time it's actually on Tuesday!

Do you Twitter and what is it anyway?

So I signed up for Twitter a couple of months ago but didn't do anything with it because I didn't really know anyone on it. However, the other day I noticed that Rachel was on there so I decided to start playing with it.

Today I have posted a really good little video entitled "Twitter in plain English" which is the best explaination I can find for what Twitter is. Basically Twitter is a short blog or micro blog. It keeps your network updated more frequently than a blog. It's kind of like a daily running dialog. Anyway, watch the short clip and and then go sign up for Twitter, it really is fun!

1 comment:

rachelprice said...

I'm so glad you posted that! I'm going to send it to my Memaw! She is twittering now too! Glad you are tweeting (I think thats what its called).