Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sadie & Ella

Ok Ok- I know it's been forever and since I'm getting so much harrassment for not updating in so long I decided that I better update.

It has been quite the whirlwind since Sadie has been here. She will be 3 months old a week from tomorrow and it has really gone pretty fast. When you're chasing around a 19 month old and tending to every little need of a newborn you're always doing one or the other throughout the whole day. I don't know if any of you saw Nadia Suleman "Octomom" on Oprah yesterday but it was a ZOO! I asked Ella as all of Nadia's 14 kids seemed to be crying all at once, I said that's a lot of kids huh Ella and she looked at me, grinned really big and said YEAH! It made me very thankful for my 2 girls that I was able to give them the attention they need even though some days it feels as though one or the other demands so much that the other is being neglected. I was also thankful for the sleep, althought not a lot right now, that I do get at night. I feel very blessed to be able to be Ella and Sadie's mother.


Sadie loves it when people talk to her. She gets a big grin on her face.



Ella is almost 20 months old and I can't believe it. She is talking so much and just really acts like a little girl. We have a lot of good laughs with Ella. She's quite the comedian. Here are some pictures we took when we went to my parents a couple weeks ago. We had to go searching for some bluebonnets and finally found a small patch on the side of the road.

2 comments:

rachelprice said...

Hope things start to slow down! Thanks for the update! They are both so adorable! Can't wait to meet Sadie!

Winter Wonderland said...

So sweet. You just keep taking care of those precious girls and update us when you can. :) Hope to see you soon!