Friday, November 7, 2008

What makes you smile?



So I saw this commercial the other day and loved it. It just made me smile! However I have NO interest in going to McDonalds and getting a McRib. Anything that is made of "restructured" meat really grosses me out! But this commercial just made me want to dance. I love the man dancing around with his sandwich. It really made my day so I wanted to share.

It made me think what really makes me smile?

Here's my top five:

5. Warm summer nights
4. Christmas morning
3. Good music
2. Hanging out with family and friends
1 Of course: Jim and Ella


How could that not make you want to SMILE!

3 comments:

Julie Adams Gray said...

You have to post more pictures! I love it!!!

rachelprice said...

That made me smile! :) Love Ella's outfit!

Winter Wonderland said...

Ella's sweet little face certainly made me smile! Your anouncements were adorable!! She is just precious.