Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A wonderful husband and a three month old Santa baby

Have I ever mentioned how great my husband is? Well yesterday Jim was running late from work and when I finally called him about 5:30 he said he had gotten hung up and was on his way home but, very unusually he wouldn't tell me the story and instead he said I'll tell you when I get home. So, when he got home my wonderful husband had stopped to get me a surprise. Can anyone guess what it was?..............



Yep, beautiful roses. It really made my day!! What's kind of funny is that the last time he brought me roses he was late from work and I called him then too. So, he says that he can't ever surprise me because I catch him. But I really was surprised.

Another great thing that happened yesterday besides it being Ella's 3 month birthday is that she rolled over for the first time. Of course Jim and I were in the kitchen so we missed it. Ella makes loud grunting noises when she plays on her stomach and we heard her doing it so Jim went to check on her and there she was. But, she's already done it three times today so I got to see her. It's really amazing how quickly they learn things and as soon as you think they haven't done anything different in a while they do something like roll over. It's so much fun!

At Thanksgiving Gran (my mom) gave Ella this really cute Christmas outfit so I just had to share a few pics! Oh yeah, she really likes to chew on her hands too.


3 comments:

Winter Wonderland said...

Laura she's already getting so big. What a fun Christmas it will for you guys!!

rachelprice said...

Jim is so sweet and Ella is getting so grown up so fast. I love the Santa outfit!

Melissa said...

She is absolutely precious! I'm so happy for you!