Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!!

I can't believe it was a year ago today the Miss Ella was born. This year has gone by so fast and we have loved every minute of it. It's really amazing to see how much things change in such a short time! Ella is walking all over the place and says a lot of words like mommy, daddy, papa, kitty cat or ki ca, hi, bye bye, all done, uh oh, and recently grandad (in a broken form.) She loves to clap when she is proud of herself or when people get excited. She also loves dancing when she hears music she likes.

We had a birthday party on Friday since Jim was off and he was here to help me. We had a great time and Ella LOVED her cake. Here are some pics of the big day.




All ready for my party in my birthday dress


My first Lady Bug Birthday cake


Swinging in my big girl swing


Eating some dinner




Playing with my friends


Yay it's almost time for cake


Yummy Cake






Time to open presents.


Now I can help Daddy mow the lawn. Thanks Gran and Dan-Dad!


Thanks for coming everybody!!

2 comments:

rachelprice said...

I love it! She is so beautiful and you look great.. I can see that baby belly!! Happy 1st birthday Ella! I wish we could have flown on a plane to DC for it! Love yall and can't wait to see you in October!

Winter Wonderland said...

Happy Birthday Ella!! She looks adorable and you guys look like you had a great time. We will see you soon!