Friday, September 18, 2009

Well..........It's a girl!

Yes, we are good at having girls. I am so excited that Ella will have a sister so close. I know they will be great friends and I already have everything (pretty much.) I just had to break down yesterday and buy them their first matching outfits. Which, I promise it won't be an everyday thing (or even a weekly thing at that)!! I am a bit nervous about having 2 kids but I know it will be a lot of fun and hard work at the same time and I'm so glad Ella will have a play mate. Please pray for my sanity and for the pregnancy to continue to go well!


Miss Sadie (we don't have a middle name yet so if anyone has suggestions we're open.)
She will be here at the end of January/beginning of February!

5 comments:

Julie Adams Gray said...

I'm thinking Sadie Julie Ann... Yep. Or just Sadie Jules. Haha... Umm name her after one of your aunts or your mom? Not Sadie Shirley, but combine the names somehow of the aunts?

rachelprice said...

I love the name Sadie! I'm so excited about another little girl Turnbough! Ella is going to love having a sister so close! They will be best friends! Any name you choose will be cute for her middle name. I love family names for sure! I'll be praying for you during the next few months. You are going to be a great mom of 2 precious girls!

Winter Wonderland said...

2 precious girls...how much fun!!! You will be great. Praying for your sweet family during these next few months (and coming years). :)

Meredith said...

I found your blog! What a treat to see all the precious pics! I love that y'all picked Sadie as her first name. That's sweet. I'm thinking I will definitely have to make next year's family reunion so that I can meet all the new babies! Love y'all!

Amy said...

Yeah! Sweet girls. I love the name Sadie.