Monday, December 15, 2008

Ella Bella and her tutu

So I got this tutu the other day and love it so I just had to post some pics!




Also, Melissa tagged me to do this so here it is:

8 things I did today: (well we'll do yesterday since its 7:15 in the morning and I haven't done 8 things today)

1. went to church
2. fed Ella
3. changed diapers
4. got Ella dressed for church
5. Ate some wonderful Thai food for Mr. Calebs birthday
6.took a 2 1/2 hour nap while grandma JUJU kept Ella (man, I haven't done that in MONTHS!!)
7. watched the Cowboys play
8. Went to bed at 9:30


8 of my favorite restaurants:

1. On the Border
2. Chicken Express
3. Cilantros
4. Taco Villa
5. The King and I
6. Rosas
7. Chic-fil-A

8 shows I watch:
(I don't have 8 shows so I'll just post the ones I do watch)

1. The Hills (I'm obsessed and can't wait for The City!)
2. The first 48
3. The Biggest Loser (Season Finale tomorrow night!)

8 things I wish for:

1. for Ella to sleep all night
2. to go see Taylor and Audrey in London next summer
3. our economy to get better
4. to be my pre-pregnancy size again
5. a swimming pool in my back yard
6. a self-cleaning house
7. Christmas to be here already
8. a new kitchen

8 things I look forward to:

1. Going to see Taylor and Audrey in London
2. Ella sleeping all night
3. seeing family at Christmas
4. Christmas in general
5. Meeting miss Hailey Price
6. Snow
7. Watching Ella grow up
8. Taylor and Audrey having kids so Ella can have cousins on my side (hint, hint!)

So now I'm supposed to tag 8 people but I don't know 8 people with blogs (We're a little behind the times here in DC) so I'll just tag Rachel, Kami and Julie

2 comments:

Julie Adams Gray said...

I love it!!! She is growing like a little weed!!! Why did you tag me? That is so mean :)!!!

rachelprice said...

Ella is a cutie pie. Getting cuter everytime you post a picture! Yall stay warm. Its 29 degrees here. I think we are moving to Hawaii...